Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Wondergirls: Get in My Belly!

[news] Wondergirls: Get in My Belly!

{[['']]}





The Wondergirls, AKA the Fat Bastard-esque Quintet, returned to the Homeland for the first time as a whole group (along with their boss-man JYP) since their official stint here in the States and gave a honest interview with the media.

Their amazing ranking on the Billboard Chart was discussed, as well as, various other obvious, ho-hum topics. But, the answers that made me guffaw with glee, however, pertained to the question asking the girls what they most wanted to do once they stepped foot in Korea.

All of their answers were strictly food related. God love ‘em!

Ye Eun: I wanted to eat soy (salty) crab (???), I ate it this morning. Sun Ye: I wanted to most eat my mom’s cooking. Sun Mi: I really wanted to eat Korea’s Kimchee Stew. So Hee: I ate my dad’s Fermented Soy Bean Paste Stew.

Awww! Even though they have their own personal cook-ajummah and have access to all the best Korean restaurants in the tri-state area, the stomachs of all five budding global superstars got plagued by the homesick bug the most. I guess Korean food is just. that. mesmerizing.



cr: seoulbeats

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger