Latest News :
Home » , , , » [news] Epik High me2day updates 091017

[news] Epik High me2day updates 091017

{[['']]}



after a a day of quiet where TABLO sent Tukutz off to the army, he’s back and enjoying some free time. I do believe from his first me2DAY message, that he’s hanging out with YOO JAE SEOK.


Original message:
“울 뮤비 사무실에 왔다~ 할일이많아많아. 여기 이리 자주오는사람은 태지선배님 다음이 나ㅋ”

In English:

“I came to a folk movie store~ So many things to do. Here in this way there are often people like Tae Jin sunbae nim and me ㅋ”



Original message:
“여치동생과 메뚜기형님ㅋ”

In English:

“Me and Yoo hyung nim ㅋ”

cr: /aa-chan

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger