Latest News :
Home » » [INFO] More of Big Bang Updates!

[INFO] More of Big Bang Updates!

{[['']]}





I understand there ain't much updates of the boys these days and here's some update of them.

*Taeyang 'WHERE U AT' Online Music Chart Rankings
-Dosirak - 2nd
-Melon - 7th
-Monkey 3 - 8th
-Muze - 9th
-Bugs - 9th
-Soribada - 9th
-Cyworld - 26th
-Mnet - 2nd

*WHERE U AT MV Gom TV Rankings: first for weekly MV chart. Over 1,200,000 hits.
First at Dosirak's MV Weekly charts.

*On a show named 'Gold Miss is Going' Yang Jungah(actress) called G-Dragon to ask him to sing a song at her wedding in the future. She cried with joy when G-Dragon, who she met last year during their recording last Christmas with Bigbang, received her phone call with a voice as if he just woke up. This episode of is being aired on Oct.25.

*Bigbang and Shin Seunghoon(male singer) participating in the OST album. They're planning on releasing this album later during this month and we've heard that Bigbang's G-Dragon is working on it

*Se7en, G-Dragon and Sean goes to Beyonce's concert in Korea on the 21st.

*Telecinema 'Nineteen'(TOP, Seungri and Heo Ijae appearing) is being released on November 12.

*Beast's Jang Hyunsuk thanks Bigbang. He said, "I've kept in touch with the Bigbang members even after the documentary. At 'Inkigayo' I even met Jiyong hyung. I hadn't seen him in a long time since he's been so busy; I was very thankful because he gave me a lot of support telling me stuff. I was the congratulation video Jiyong hyung filmed on the 15th, which was a day before our showcase debut. I didn't know until the day of the showcase; it was a video that I could feel the sincerity. I was really thankful."

*Beast's Yoon Dujun mentioned how he dreamed of becoming a singer while watching Bigbang' Documentary. He mentioned, "When I was in my second year of high school (grade 11), my life totally changed after I watched the Bigbang documentary. My teachers and my parents all said no. But I finally was able to attend a music academy. After, I auditioned at many places and put in endless efforts to become a singer."

*Drama third episode, which was aired on the 21st, had 27.9% of the audience shares.

*Drama fourth episode, which was aired on the 22nd, had 26.2% of the audience shares.


by Beau @ bbvipz, BBVIP

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger