Latest News :
Home » , , , » [Video] Kim Jung Eun performed "My Ear's Candy" in sexy outfit with Taecyeon!

[Video] Kim Jung Eun performed "My Ear's Candy" in sexy outfit with Taecyeon!

{[['']]}




I have been watching the show weekly for some time now but this is the very first time Kim Jung Eun attracted my attention so much!

Sorry for my bad command of korean,if i am not wrong,this episode of KJE Chocolate is the 2nd anniversary of the show,so Kim Jung Eun prepared some really hot performances to celebrate this special day.

This is only part of the performance,KARA will be appearing on the show soon,however please forgive me for not being able to update too much today as my bed is calling me.

I will try to update the remaining videos tomorrow,but please enjoy her hot stage with Taecyeon here!


Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger