Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] T-ara's craziness topped the charts!

[NEWS] T-ara's craziness topped the charts!

{[['']]}




On February 23, T-ara released a single titled I Go Crazy Because of You as part of their repackaged album Breaking Heart. The following day, the MV for the song was released. These past few days, T-ara has also been busy promoting I Go Crazy Because of You on all the major music shows. It seems like their efforts have paid off!


T-ara has reached #1 on literally all the charts. Currently, on music charts like Melon, Daum, Bugs, Mnet, Cyworld Music, Naver, and more, T-ara is in the lead  with KARA right behind them.
Others on the charts include 4men’s Unable, V.O.S’ I’m Sorry, 2AM’s Even if I Die, I Can’t Let You Go, SNSD’s Oh, and CN Blue’s I’m a Loner.

Credits to Eunii @ Kpoplive!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger