Latest News :
Home » , » [news] T-ara are Mall CEOs : fulfilling two dreams

[news] T-ara are Mall CEOs : fulfilling two dreams

{[['']]}




n March 16th, T-ara held a press conference at Seoul's Gangnam Imperial Palace Hotel for their latest entrepreneurship, their online shopping mall (www.t-aradot.com).

Member of T-ara, Soyeon said in an interview, "Before becoming a singer, I had a dream about being in the fashion business. To be busy taking the time to work with my other members to fulfill my other dream is a bit stressful, but fun."

Soyeon also stated, "My childhood dream was to be in the fashion business before thinking about becoming a singer, I will do my best to achieve my dreams."


In addition, T-ara's Eunjung said, "After appearing on stage with singing and dancing, we're happy to be able to show off other skills. We're reaching out to fans uniquely, in fashion,"she said with aspirations.

The "I Go Crazy Because of You" singers will open a popular shopping mall on the 17th called T-ara dot com. They founded and designed everything from what style and clothes being sold, to the lay out and to the models.

***
source : http://news.donga.com/3/all/20100316/26896236/3
credit : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + donga


Follow me in twitter!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger