Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] KARA’s dads pick members from Super Junior, SS501, and SHINee as son-in-laws!

[NEWS] KARA’s dads pick members from Super Junior, SS501, and SHINee as son-in-laws!

{[['']]}



KARA’s Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung’s fathers knew the names of most girl group members, befitting of their roles as the parents of girl group members and showing their new generation mindset. Also when they were asked if there was someone among the male idols whom they would like as a son-in-law they answered without hesitation, as though they already had chosen such an idol a long time ago.
Kara’s Han Seungyeon’s father picked SHINee’s Onew as his son-in-law. Kang Jiyoung’s father revealed, “I would like someone good-looking such as SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong or Super Junior’s Choi Siwon.

Han Seungyeon’s father said “I have set my own plans, so I will not marry off my daughter until that point comes,” causing Han Seungyeon to feel taken back. Han Seungyeon said, “I want to get married when I’m at my prettiest stage” and voiced her wish to get married soon.

Original article : newsen

Translated by: live laugh love@soompi

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger