Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] Girl Group Kara: Bad Girl Romance!

[NEWS] Girl Group Kara: Bad Girl Romance!

{[['']]}



Gu Hara
Gu Hara wore Men to Men t-shirt with hood pancho by OzSecond, spangle pants by SewarJean, cubic earring decorated by AmJoo, Hair by JamieAnbell, and red heel shoe by stylelist.
"Our third album? I think the color will allow us to have distinct performance. Since we were able to show a little bit of our mature side because of "Mister", even for this album I wasn't sure if we would continue with that image. Of course, Kara's original image is cute.I think the members are at an age they can still be considered cute. I think that image is sufficent enough to appear on variety, reality, and other programs.On Stage, we'll be able to show you a darker Kara image. On stage is where we'll be able to show you our unique charm.

Park Gyu Ri
Gyu Ri wore a dress that is detailed with converse designed and with see through bangle by Janee Haeit Jazz, a t-shirt that was matched with inner sleevefree by Jane Song, purple skirt that was 168 bucks by Cua Sports, pearl and raid bracelet by H&M, golden bangle and a ring that was wore on left hand by Shoey GuDuRi, skin color open toe hill by Tree One.
"We went to Japan showcase performance.I studied really hard to learn Japanese. I really had a chance to introduce to myself,and you know I introduce myself as "Goddess" whenever I appear on variety programs .Even in Japan I did the same"I am responsible for beauty, and being the Goddess of Kara" is what I instilled them with. After the (funny) showcase was finished, We had time for a hand shaking/greeting time with fans. Close to 2000 fans remembered that."Megamisama", In Japan Goddess is "Megamisama".Instead of calling my name, they remembered me as "Goddess" and I'm really thankful for that."
"Ah, Even in Japan I can instill my Goddess image." and answered "Yes" with a satisfying (mixed with mischief) laughter picked up by the mic. Our goal this year is to show our different appearance not only on variety, but other variety of shows.Ah, This goal doesn't have to be fulfilled this year, but it's a dream that we want to fulfill.I really want to try acting, and radio DJ'ing, that is my personal wish."

Nicole
Shirt that was patched in t-shirt by OzSecond, silk bangypants around 100 bucks by Kai Arkman, golden lace up boo-tea around 238 bucks by Codaez Combine, Arkil Bangle by Janet Haeit Jazz, a ring that was worn by Marcoz Andamiz, flower detailed hair overjel by Jamie Inbell.
"How was the photo shoot? I felt really burdened taking these pictures. I think my face sometimes comes out differently than in reality.I'm not a person that is really confident in my appearance, so I'm not really confident in taking pretty pictures."
I saw serious comments that say, "Why? You seem to have confident poses."Honestly and this isn't idle talk, Nicole was first at bat for the photoshoot,The shy, embarassed, lacking self confidence, etc... I could find no trace of that"What type of person is Nicole in my head?", Is a question I added., "What a mysterious person." "Is there no other accurate korean representation?" I distress. "Why, there is." "Instead of four-dimensional, she's more unique." she is surprisingly a multi-faceted person. She is surprisingly womanly. and why is that. Why does everyone suddenly cheer her on? why does everyone shout to her? Why does she murmur during a show? Why, like this? She does it when her feelings gets into her. So thats why, "Its really surprising" is the answer."Surprisingly, a person that has complex".

Kang Ji Young
Power shoulder jersey t-shirt by Kai Arkman, unbalanced jersey skirt around 148 bucks by Inselly, earing by Jamie Inbell, a looked like ring by AmJoo, and bangle by Moon.
"Hello! Phone interview? Right now, we're in music video shooting.I'm learning by watching the unnies."Ah, that's how you do it, and that's how you're supposed to pose."As the maknae I have to wait, but there are good points to that.
Ah, during Japan showcase event, I was disappointed little bit. At the end, there was a corner when fans got to exchanged hand shakes with us, and out of the Kara members, I had to stand last in line. Because I'm maknae. Hara unnie was next to me. There was this guy who love Hara unni so much, that when he shook her hand he got extremely excited. In the end, he couldn't calm down and just passed by me. You can't imagine how embarassed I was."I'm also a Kara member.. haha"

Han Seung Yeon
Sporty Man to Man sweaty t-shirt by Adidas, lace mini-skirt around 168 bucks by Inselly, accessories, shoes, and stockings by stylelist.
"I did cut my hair. It's really short. For 3 years I've tried many variations.I had many appearances on Shows, and did many activities. Because of that, Whatever I do I'm not really surprised by it..There wasn't a style I haven't tried before. But, this is the first time since I was born, that I had short hair. For the 3rd album, I wanted to change my style.".
There was a question about whether the 3rd album would have a hidden wild card.They asked, "When does the book come out?" (It's a long ways away) but we gave a satisfying answer.She added, "The fans will be really surprised." My goal for 2010 "To be absolutely sure of my image." A bit different from before, "A different Han Seung Yeon". My original plan was to go back to School, but when activities started for the 3rd album, I was like this year will also be hard, So I gave up .Because I had to change my appearance in a short amount of time, I felt sad and lacking. I'm not trying to hide my clumsiness. Just, "Ah, that fits well. She can even do that. I would really like to show everyone that "Han Seung Yeon" is trying hard to show people her new side.

Source: CeCi Company
Translations by: NicoleForYou @ Karaholic.com
Edited by: okita @ Karaholic.com
Take out with full credits. Do not add in or edit the credit line!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger