Latest News :
Home » , » [news] After School Interview at Pattaya International Music festival

[news] After School Interview at Pattaya International Music festival

{[['']]}




On March 19th at 16.00, Hard rock hotel Pattaya. After school had a friendly interview before the music festival begin with the Thai press.

Q: There are many boy and girls groups these days, what are your charms?
Kahi: We are a girl group and, each of our album will change for the better to the more powerful dance.

Q: Is this your first time visiting Thailand?
Joo yeon: Yes, first time.

Q: How do you feel?

Jung ah: When we arrived at the airport, many fan welcome us and we were very happy, we never thought that would be the case. Thai food is also very delicious. I'm really impressed with everything, the hotel is also very nice. If we have time we would like to come back to Thailand again.

Q: Is there any place in Thailand that you would like to go?

Joo: Personally I have always wanted to visit Pattaya, and I got to come this time so I"m really happy. We'll do our best.

Q: How was the welcoming by the Thai fan?

Joo: Thai fan are really nice and i'm really impressed. Fans are our energy.

Q: How have you prepare for the show and how many songs will you perform?

Uee: We will show 3 songs, and because this is out first time to Thailand, I feel really excited and pressured like I'm debuting again. But we'll try out best to give the best show.

Q: Say some Thai words to the fan.
Kahi: You, I love you.
Jungah: I'm hungery
Joo: Great (jjang)
Uee: Thank you
Nana: You are handsome
Raina: Cute
Bekka: I'm happy

Q: How you feel about the success of this album?
Kahi: I feel really thankful, our album had received alot of good feedback in Korean and in Thailand as well, I feel really honored.

Q: Say something to the Thai fans

Kahi: This is the first time for us to meet our Thai fans and our first time to perform here, we feel really happy. We hope that many fans will come support our show. I hope many people will come to listen to our songs. We will sing 'Ah!', 'Diva' and 'Because of you'. In May, our album should be selling in Thailand as well. I'm happy (in Thai)


Source: Januttha@Soompi & Pingbook Entertainment
Translator: januttha@Soompi
Credit & Shared By: totaltrainwreck@divadetention.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger