Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] 2PM Chansung Interview In Junior Magazine

[News] 2PM Chansung Interview In Junior Magazine

{[['']]}




http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m349/Heurin-942/chansung2.jpg

Actor_Back then I was in secondary school when I watched movies or dramas, I’d think “Wow, it must be fun”. Then my chance had come and my acting career had started. I entered this company when I was in 1st yr in high school. After passing some trainings, I got a chance to play in the sitcom called “Unstoppable High Kick”. Well my character was pretty overacting; it was hard to catch it. But the feedback was good so I enjoyed it.


Badly_ Something bad? Well, I don’t know. Too many bad things I have (laughs). I’m a shy person. It takes a long time for me to be close to someone and to open my heart. Although I have close friends, none of them can understand me completely. Recently when I meet someone, I tend to speak and laugh loudly. Don’t you think it will be awkward to just be silent?. I try to talk more and we’ll naturally get closer.


Color_For actors, it’s better not to have any colors in particular. Each role has its own color for the character. If you want to manifest completely that color, you must be achromatic color. I want to try the roles which are opposite; a really good person and an evil one. The movie “Public Enemy” included curses and swears , this is the first time! Since I was really hooked to it, I unknowingly became like that (laughs). I’d like to try Lee Sung Jae senior’s role in “Public Enemy” and Hwang Jung Min senior’s one in “You’re my destiny”.


Dream_To be a singer and an actor. I want to be like Jamie Fox in “Ray”. Jamie Fox is very well-known in both singing and acting. When I watched the movie, I swore to God to have to become just like him. Actually, I participated in the audition because I wanted to be an actor. At the company since I received both acting and singing trainings so I finally fell for the charm of singing. That’s why I’m preparing to make a debut as a singer. Please wait.


Engrossing_My MP3. I really love listening to music. Drama scripts and books. I still have “Unstoppable High Kick” scripts with me and practice with it sometimes. Lately before I go to bed, I’ll read some books for about 1-2 hours.


Favorite & Fear_Favorite…eating!!! I eat quite a lot (laughs). Right now I’m on diet but when the sun goes down, I want to eat instant noodles and pork’s feet (legs, I guess?). Then what I fear the most must be President Park Jin Young (laughs). We’ll have a practice together when he comes to Korea. If I receive a notification of practicing with the president, my pressure is…(laughs) but sincerely he’s also the person I respect the most. If you look at him you’ll know why he’s called professional. There are many things to learn from him.


Gain_It seems like I’ve gaining a lot after becoming an artist. I have fans and people know my name. But then I realize that there’re plenty of things I have to protect as much as I receive and the number of people who are trying to judge me so I have to be more careful.


Habit_Well it’s the thing that happens when I’m not aware of. Nothing comes to my senses when I try to speak of it.


Important_To be able to have trainings with members is important and reading books! Reading is good. I’m in middle of reading a book called “the story of marshmallow”. I think reading books will help me improve my acting. Hmm my recommendation is “the story of bad dumplings”… it’s about a person who lives, very emotional. Please try it once!


Jobs_I think being an artist is a job that can convey one life, whether it is singing or acting; singing will show you feelings while acting will show you lives.


Kill time_Well since textbooks are my enemies (laughs) then when I’m bored, I’ll listen to music.


Laugh_Every time I’m with members (hot blood), we’ll have a good laugh. If I’m to talk about it that’d be…one of the members has a sleeping habit which is snoring like the devil and another one gnashes teeth so loudly. I can’t sleep and keep toss and turn for a long time. When I think “ah it’s over now” then I hear another gnashing-teeth sound from the guy below (making grating sound). To protect their privacy, I’ll give you only their initials; Mr.L is Mr. snoring and Mr.J is Mr. gnashing-teeth. (laughs)


Messege_I’d like to say something to members. Due to the filming, I’m terribly sorry that I can’t practice together with you guys. Since you have done many skills trainings so I’ll try to catch you up. To my fans, I’ll work hard to the point of your expectations.


Necessary_Isn’t it love?(laughs). Love is really the most important thing. It’ll make a good help in acting because it’ll dissolve entirely all those sensibilities. Ah..I want to go on a date (laughs)


Old_Hwang Jung Min senior’s style is my type. I’ll be a good actor like him and I want to sing as good as Jamie Fox. Don’t you think that I’ll become a singer and actor who’s an all-around entertainer when I’m 30 yrs?


Parents_The moment I told my parents that I’d be an artist, they were so worried. But I show them no tiredness so they seem to worry less and said that if that is your desire, you have to make it come true. Thank you for those words.


Quit_I praticed real hard but my singing didn’t get any better. It drove me crazy that I couldn’t so I thought “Will I never be able to do this thing?”. I seriously kept worrying about it until I started acting in “The Unstoppable High Kick”. I had confidence that I was able to do it well. It’s my pride and also gave me strength.


Respect_The president Park Jin Young. He’s really a respectful person…just be less scary please (laughs)


Secret_Secret? Not that I’m trying to hide but I don’t think I have any secrets.


Thank_I’d like to say something to my parents. Although it takes me about 30 minutes from the dorm to my house, I keep thinking whether I’ll go or not every month. If I go home often then there’ll be a lot of talking and I have to stay overnight. I feel ill at ease so after I see their faces, I go back to the company. I’m really sorry.


Usual_ An ordinary 19-yr-old Hwang Chansung? If I wasn’t an artist…perhaps I’d still be a trainee.


Vacation_I need some sleep. Dancing weakens my body. I have lessons for three hours then practice again. My powers will all be eaten up so sleeping is indeed needed.


Wake_Soon after I get up, I’ll have some cereal, take a shower and practice.


Xeric_The way to refresh myself from dull life/routines? Eat something different from usual. For a change, I’ll go outside and have some delicious meals and watch a midnight movie. I sometimes do this. So I can get rid of stress and freshen up.


Zeal_We’re crazily into games when we’re at dorm these days. I love stimulation games the most and it’s so good that I can play it with members. Because we’re together, though we just sit silently, I’m very happy.



Source moazine.com

Kor-Thai translation by Muize @2pmalways.com

Shared by:sukira@dailykpopnews

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger