Latest News :
Home » , » [Audio] f(x) sings for 100% Charming the More I Look OST!

[Audio] f(x) sings for 100% Charming the More I Look OST!

{[['']]}



It seems that the girls are gaining much fame from dramas,but of course none of the members is casted for a drama,the girls just sing for the OST of a few dramas.

After singing for God Of Study & Hungry Romeo, Luxury Juliet,the girls sing for another drama which is 100% Charming the More I Look.

The title of the track is as simple as ever,it is simply "I Love You,I Love You",so be prepared for Saranghae to appear often in the song!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger