Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Wooyoung wrote 3 letters a month for 2 years for his father

[News] Wooyoung wrote 3 letters a month for 2 years for his father

{[['']]}





2PM member and BS 2TV WIn Win's MC, Wooyoung revealed a story of how he dreamed of becoming a singer despite his father's disagreement.

Wooyoung stated, "My mother was supportive of my dream of becoming a singer. However, my father's disagreement was severe."

The reason he was so against his dream was because, "He wanted me to be a normal person instead of having to go through the hard path of being a singer. Despite it all, I was stubborn and practiced behind his back. The only thought I had was that I needed for him to acknowledge my dream. After I finished studying, I'd dance in the practice room until early morning."

He went on to state, "In order to earn his approval, I wrote 3 letters a month for 2 years. Now that I am a singer, he encourages me to do well." 



CREDITS : ARTS NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger