Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Seungri's first subway ride + his plans on college!

[news] Seungri's first subway ride + his plans on college!

{[['']]}




While shooting their most recent BSX CF, Seungri revealed, "I have never used the subway. This is my first time."

G-Dragon joked, "Seungri is used to riding horses in Gwangju." Taeyang added, "He's like a prince in Gwangju."

Taeyang also announced that Big Bang will be coming out with a new album later this year.

During the interview, Seungri also said, "I'm excited about going to college. I want to dance, meet with other students and make new friends."

He also mentioned that he wants to be friends with Yuri who will be attending Chung-Ang University majoring in Performing Arts and Film with him and go on group blind dates. [Sources: 1, 2]

Seungri wants to help Yuri get a blind date
Sengri also said during the interview, "I will introduce SNSD's Yuri to a cool guy. Yuri and I have the same major so I will take the responsibility and find her a boyfriend" He added, "Yuri, let's be close. See you in school!" [http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=126546900642584002]


credits: bigbangupdates.blogspot

Blueprincess824 @ DKP; follow me in tumblr!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger