Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] SeulOng comment on GaIn bare-face photo

[NEWS] SeulOng comment on GaIn bare-face photo

{[['']]}



Brown Eyed Girls' Gain uploaded a picture of her bare face on her mini homepage recently.

On the 12th at around 5am, she uploaded a picture of herself on her manager's back without any makeup, which has gotten much interest from her fans. She added "I was totally half asleep while my manager piggy backed me and took me on a bike ride. I'm always sorry for nagging him to piggy back me... but I'm totally bare-faced in this picture hehehehehe"

With this, 2AM's Im Seulong wrote on her minihompy, "Woah keke why are you always so selfish with your bare face? kekeke" which has made the fans laugh.

Fans have also said "Show Kwon oppa your bare face!", "If you hug Jea unni to sleep you'll look like a cute baby", "You look 5 years younger without makeup" and "I wish I was the manager".

Meanwhile, Gain and 2AM's Jokwon are appearing as a virtual couple on MBC's 'We Got Married' on Saturdays 5PM.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : CHOSUN (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

*She's still look pretty even without make-up
Follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger