Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Japanese actor Hiroshi Tamaki, “BIG BANG and DBSK are cool, I want to work here in Korea”!

[NEWS] Japanese actor Hiroshi Tamaki, “BIG BANG and DBSK are cool, I want to work here in Korea”!

{[['']]}



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjBAkxolagi8MxwZN7_4kOQys5FxPjAHSS9MBaItXNDRF6XOcvrOP0Uoc7hhcgtoEeZvmzFqPh0J2XyvErzTbX_wkY9ZWAUgzwSkf6-FtsbRScpk4TOsDWVGqW_wol-bxgcI8RJQOzadCbs/s400/DBSK&BIGBANG.jpghttp://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08142008/2/8/a/5/28a55a2140a440_full.jpg
Tamaki Hiroshi aka Chiaki Shinichi from Nodame Cantabile (SeungRi’s fav Japanese Drama) talked about BIGBANG, TVXQ, BoA and K-Pop on his recent visit in Seoul that “BIGBANG and Tohoshinki are cool. I want to work here in Korea.” and “I think it’s great that they are having the activities in Japan. Since there aren’t so many Japanese artists have performed in Korea, I hope I can do that in my upcoming concert.”

Tamaki was in Seoul on 29- 31 January, 2010 to promote “Tamaki Hiroshi Live Tour 2009-2010 Alive in Seoul” which will be held in Korea in March 2010. He’s got a large fanbase in Korea and I guess that SeungRi’s one of them?!

Via VIPZ
CREDIT:
teambigbang.blogspot.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger