Latest News :
Home » , » [me2day] ZE:A's Me2day Updates

[me2day] ZE:A's Me2day Updates

{[['']]}





동준이 셀카!!!!꺄아!!
Dongjun's selca!!!! Kyah!!


Siwan

부산 다녀온 시완이 푹쉬고 넘 좋아졌어요
Siwan, after returning from Busan, where he rested a lot and got better

Kwanghee

광희는셀카찍어놓고 방송갔어요!!
Kwanghee took a selca and went to the recording!!

Minwoo

냠냠냠~ 오늘의 포토그래퍼 하!민우입니다
Nyam nyam nyam~ Today's photographer is Ha! Minwoo

Hyungsik

귀공형식이에요~~^^
It's cute prince Hyungsik~~^^

Heechul

형식/도도한희철이형=요즘대세!
Hyungsik / Arrogant Heechul hyung is the trend these days!

Taehun

매매매매매매직~사진촬영=민우
Ma ma ma ma ma-gic~ Photoshoot = Minwoo

Siwan & Kwanghee

광희:난 시완이 시러요!! 시완:나도 싫어!!
Kwanghee: I don't like Siwan!! Siwan: I don't like (you) too!!

Junyoung

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kekekekeke

Kevin

눈을보고 내게말해요~내가누구게요~~
Look at my eyes and tell me~ who am i~~


source: starempire's me2day
translation credits: shyssh@Royal9 and crisketch
cr:omona

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger