Latest News :
Home » , , » [me2DAY] Gain me2DAY updates

[me2DAY] Gain me2DAY updates

{[['']]}




Original message:

권아 1위축하해 ♡ 백허그는 기다리다 지쳐서……………….이젠 내가 하고싶다…………………..젠장…. 1위안해도 해줄려고했어……

Translation:

Kwon ah, congratulations on placing first ♡ I'm tired of waiting for the backhug......................now I want to do it.............dang......... even if you didn't place first, I would have done it......

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS; NO ADDING OR REMOVING ON CREDITS/TRANS.
CREDITS: KWON & GA IN'S ME2DAY (SOURCE), SEOULFOOOD @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)

*How cute of them ^^
JoKwon will get a hug ^^

follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger