Latest News :
Home » , » K-Pop Weekly Charts!

K-Pop Weekly Charts!

{[['']]}



K-Pop charts are here!
The music charts change every day, but here are some of the weekly charts.
I got the charts from the 3 of the most used music websites in Korea (Dosirak, Melon, MNet)


1. Oh! - SNSD
2. Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go - 2AM
3. Lupin - KARA
4. I'm a Loner - CN Blue
5. Try To Copy Me - 2NE1
6. It Hurts Because It's Love - Min Kyung Hoon
7. Love Teaches How To Drink - Lee Seung Gi
8. I Can't - 4Men
9. Star Star Star - SNSD
10. Change (feat. Yong Joon Hyung from B2ST) - Hyun Ah

I'm surprised...Big Bang's Lollipop part 2 is not listed. It's listed in most sites.


1. Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go - 2AM
2. Oh! - SNSD
3. I'm a Loner - CN Blue
4. Try To Copy Me - 2NE1
5. I Can't - 4Men
6. We Got To Love Each Other - Ga In & Jo Kwon
7. Round and Round - UKiss
8. It's This Person - Kim Jong Kook
9. It Hurts Because It's Love
10. Love Teaches How To Drink - Lee Seung Gi



1. Lupin - KARA
2. I Go Crazy Because Of You - Tiara
3. Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go - 2AM
4. Oh! - SNSD
5. Lollipop part 2 - Big Bang
6. I'm A Loner - CN Blue
7. It Hurts Because It's Love - Min Kyung Hoon
8. I Can't - 4Men
9. I'm Sorry - V.O.S
10. Love Teaches How To Drink - Lee Seung Gi


So, here are the weekly charts!
I've listened to all of them, and all of them are really worth listening to (if you haven't got them yet)

Next week, it's anticipated that T-ara is going to top the charts with their song. Their MV for I Go Crazy Because Of You is sexy!

If you want to see the charts yourselves :
http://www.melon.com/svc/html/melonchart/chart_main.html?MAIN=GNB
http://www.dosirak.com/Ranking/f_WeekRankingList.asp
http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_Total.asp

By the way, it's all in Korean hehe.

Jinsoo @ Daily K Pop News
Credits : Melon, Dosirak, MNet
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger