Latest News :
Home » , » [INTERVIEW] MBLAQ SPN interview New Year Wishes

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ SPN interview New Year Wishes

{[['']]}



Source: SPN News
Translated by Grace ♥ Kpop @ absolutemblaq
Template by Hoda @ absolutemblaq


*yut nori = yut play is like a traditional game

Source: SPN News
Translated by mblaq_mir_ @ absolutemblaq
Template by Hoda @ absolutemblaq

It is kind of a pity that Seungho was not able to be there, but it is true, health matters more. :D MBLAQ rocks~
They all shared wonderful experiences, and yes, I agree with Joon, and I too wish MBLAQ members, not only them, but many kpop idols, to be healthy. I also hope the Joon will get into another production! Joon Hwaiting~!
And wow G.O. makes me jealous too! I'd only get about, $200...
And like him, all goes to my mom.
I'm like Thunder, I hope i improve in self-control too!
What about you guys? What are your Chinese New Year ( if you celebrate it) wishes?

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger