Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS]Zhang Liyin returns to Korea for 2nd Chinese album!

[NEWS]Zhang Liyin returns to Korea for 2nd Chinese album!

{[['']]}




Tomorrow, I return to Korea:

Lovely friends, tomorrow I must fly back to Korea. I feel specially uncomfortable, feeling that there are a lot of things I have not yet accomplished, feeling I want to bring everybody even better performances, but now it is time to return back, so I'm very apologetic. But this return back is to prepare for the new Chinese album. I predict I'll be in Korea for several months, recording new songs, filming new MV etc. I especially await for the new songs. Once I've returned to Korea, I will definitely work hard to record, so then I could bring everybody even better music to listen to~~

Here, I have to thank the producers of "Moving On", lyricist etc., as well as our company's staff members. The times we've spent together the past several months have been memorable. "Moving On" has given me a lot of memories, and I've really think the song is quite good. Oh oh! Also hope everybody will work hard in their studies, at work and in play!!

I love you guys!!

Source: Liyin's Cyworld
Translation: Wendy @ Chocolyn

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger