Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Yuri anticipating comeback - message to fans!

[NEWS] Yuri anticipating comeback - message to fans!

{[['']]}





Yuri, on 24th through her official homepage, uploaded a greeting to the fans under the same subject with her new Album title, "Oh!".

summary of message

She said, "I am so excited that the nine girls can together say hello in one weeks time" and "I am spending my earthy time in Yoo-Ch-Ri making Bean Paste, Tofu, Kimchi, Bean Sprout, Rice Cake, etc (I am a good cook), and sometimes sleeping when I feel tired." She continued to write, "As time permitted, I also prepared a lot of surprise gifts."

To continue, "I can open those gifts bit by bit" and said "Dear all, have you seen the teaser of "Oh" ? Thanks to your explosive reaction to such a short video, less than 30 seconds, all of our girls cannot stay calm."

"During a Music show, all of us, indulged in the love of music. We're dying to go up to the stage", and "There will be a pre-opening of the Oh cheering on the coming Monday. OOOOO, I wish many of you listen and enjoy. Wooo, I am excited."

She continued to say, "Anyways, please trust our girls and let us run together in this hopeful year of 2010. I thank you and thank you again for your attention and encouragement", and "It's a bit late, but I will not forget the people who congratulate 21 year old Yuri. Thank you again. You should stay with me until Yuri becomes 221 years old, or 2221 years - Umm is it too much?", she added.

Meanwhile, SNSD will present their second album "Oh!" on the 28th and open the first stage of "Oh!" on the 30th". SNSD's second album has been perfected by the participation of the top notch composers like Kenzie, E-Tribe, Hitchhiker, Yoo YS, Hwang CH, Cho EH, Lee JM, etc.

source
translated by seohyun_is_best @ ssf

translated message from yuri

Long time no see~ ^^* (Oh, is it the first time? ^^;; Sorry I'm so late. T.T)

In exactly one week, the nine girls can greet the fans together and because of that ... my heart is fluttering~!
These days, I'm making fermented soybeans, tofu, kimchi, bean sprouts, rice cakes, etc with my own hands (I'm.. a girl who can make those kind of stuff~).
I also doze off when I'm tired and living pleasantly~ I was preparing gifts for you guys in my spare time as well. What about you S♥nes ^^?

Now, I am able to reveal the present little by little ^^!!!
Everyone~ Did you guys watch the "Oh!" teaser video >< ?!
Because many people had interest in the short 30 second clip, the girls can't stay still due to overflowing happiness~!!

During the Music Core days~ the girl who fell in love with music WAS. ABOUT. TO. DIE. wanting to just drag the members on to the stage~ Hehe ;;

This coming Monday, Oh! will be released prior to the album.
Oh oh oh oh ~ I hope everyone will listen together and enjoy it! Phew, I'm so nervous~ ^^!

Anyways, please believe in the girls in 2010, and let's all do this together!
Thanks and thanks again for always watching us and supporting us!

Oh! I'm a little late, but I won't forget everyone who congratulated Yuri turning 21! Thank you so much!
Until Yuri is 221 years old~ and even 2221... is that too much?!!
I hope you stay with me until then!

I'll be back later~ bye~~

soshi website
translation by typicalharu @ ssf

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger