Latest News :
Home » , » [News] 2PM's Heartbeat Was Actually 7 Members?

[News] 2PM's Heartbeat Was Actually 7 Members?

{[['']]}



This was a fan account, I got from 2PM’s thread in Soompi – posted by 0oyukisuo0. A translated article maybe, I’m not sure. But it’s a good account on what could’ve been a 7 membered 2PM, dancing and singing to heartbeat.

Credits to 2PM Soompi Thread.

“Today, I saw the video of a 7-membered Heartbeat.

( This video was shown to me by an acquaintance I know that works for their company [JYPE]. You will not be able to find it anywhere as it was shown to me through his cell phone. I told him that I was a fan of 2PM and showed it. He refused to send it. The reason I’m explaining this is in case people try to find the particular video. )

The song itself was entirely sung by JYP at the time.
The choreography is exactly the same as now. In the chorus, Wooyoung’s part is actually Jaebum’s.
The ‘Listen to my heartbeat’ was danced by Jaebum.
It amazed me that the choreography was exactly the same as now except there was no pyramid part.
The last couple parts were a bit different and Jaebum did the ending.
The whole time I was watching, my heart was beating fast and I was shaking. I can’t explain the feeling in words.
I did hear that the controversy exploded after the completed recordings. I had no idea that he had already practiced the choreography to this extent.
I wondered… what happened to him when he was working so hard for his first album.
It’s upsetting to know that Jaebum had to let go of everything he worked for.
And for Wooyoung to take over Jaebum’s part… how much pressure must he have felt?
There were a lot of thoughts running through my head as I watched it.
This post will be deleted at 11PM in case troubles arise.
I know you’re all curious of the 7-membered Heartbeat dance with Jaebum.
It was the epitome of 2PM…”


cr:OH!KPOP || shared by:sukira@dkp

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger