Latest News :
Home » » [NEWS] 2AM’s new album tracks released!

[NEWS] 2AM’s new album tracks released!

{[['']]}




As it is,2AM is making a comeback from their hiatus since last year,as mentioned earlier on.
Now the tracks are finally released!
Remember to support them by purchasing their album should you like it.

Anyway,the track list for the album is as followed.

1. Intro
2. Even if I die, I can’t let you go
3. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You
4. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
5. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
6. Outro (I’m laughing)

Now,enjoy the songs from their upcoming album!












Credit : K Bites

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger