Latest News :
Home » , » [Pictures] Kim Ah Joong’s first fan-meeting, “I would never forget this, ever.”

[Pictures] Kim Ah Joong’s first fan-meeting, “I would never forget this, ever.”

{[['']]}




On December 18, around 4pm in Lotte World, along with 300 fans, Kim Ah Joong celebrated her first fan-meeting after her 5 years debut in the entertainment industry.
After her debut, Kim Ah Joong didn’t get to spend time to greet her fans, and now as a way to appreciate their love and support, the actress wanted to share something in this special holiday time as a form of her gratitude.
The event started with a wonderful performance right on to surprise her fans. We all know that she definitely can sing, and she gave a killer performance with “Killing me softly” – a classic song, and also dancing to Baek Ji Young’s “My Ear’s Candy” (hot song to dance on stage – wow I wanna see how she did it, lol)
She also played games and told stories among her fans, and took photo shoots with some of her lucky fans. At the end of the event, Kim Ah Joong said her appreciation for all the supports and love of her fans, and that she wished everyone to have a blessed Christmas with friends and family. “I won’t forget this event for a long long time. I hope everyone had a great time and will always remember this special day.” She also continued on,”I will make sure not to change, but will show you more of my work as I’d do my very best not to disappoint you.”
Finally, according to her management, Kim Ah Joong planned this fan-meeting herself, from the beginning, the planning, the stage design and the various events that she wanted to perform. She went to rehearsals and prepared for her special stage, though she had to travel back and forth in between her schedule, which showed her passion really poured out for her fans. When the MC asked her, “Do you have a boyfriend?”, she said, “Unfortunately this Christmas I can’t be together with my boyfriend.”








Credits: jazzholic

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger