Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Lim Sang-a is proud of Wonder Girls

[news] Lim Sang-a is proud of Wonder Girls

{[['']]}




Singer and actress, Lim Sang-a, who moved to America to become a bag designer, feels proud of Rain and Wonder Girls.

She has expressed her pride for Rain and Wonder Girls who made their debut in America in her collection of essays that she recently wrote herself, ‘SanA New York Narrative’.

Also she has revealed her interest in them saying, “My husband always tells me about their news after seeing articles on them”, “He knows what TV programs Rain appeared in and what company Wonder Girls made a contract with.” in a recent press conference for the celebration of the book publication.

That is not everything of her love for Korea. In the recent press conference, “I’m a Korean, I could achieve success in the challenge because I am a Korean”, she said. “I feel confident that I will achieve more success in the future because I’m a Korean”, she added.

[Source: Newsen]
[Translated by+Credit: FromWonderland@WFW]

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger