Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Lee Joon's NA script revealed

[News] Lee Joon's NA script revealed

{[['']]}




Hello! ^-^
I was so sad that I welcomed the premiere from the hospital..
But to compensate even a little to those who worried about me
The thing I stared at piercingly for two months.. it’s… it’s… it’s….
Ninja Assassin!!!!!!!!!! I’m slightly revealing the script.
I marked it, and I practiced it .. Because it was an English script
I thought I was gonna die. I cried.
Everyone!! Please watch Ninja Assassin lots and lots!!!!!!!!!
Every staff member and actor in each and every scene
thought of it as important and it’s a movie we sweated blood over all night!

translated by leira@absolutemblaq

–Original Note–

안녕하세요 ! ^-^

제가 병원에서 개봉을 맞게되어서 참 슬펐습니다 ..

하지만 걱정해주시는분들생각에 이렇게나마 보답을하려고

제가 두달동안 뚫어지게 쳐다본 그 .. 그… 그…

닌자어쌔신!!!!!!!!!!!! 대본을 살짝쿵 공개합니다 .

표지하구 , 제가 연습한거에요 .. 영어대본이라

죽는지알았습니다. 웁니다 .

여러분 !! 닌자어쌔신 많이많이 봐주세요 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

모든 스텝분들과 배우분들이 정말 한장면한장면

중요하게 생각하고 피땀흘리며 밤새 담은 영화랍니다 !



sr: Joon’s cyworld l rainonme@abm

Credits:yellowhahahabooyah@mblaqpower.ipbfree

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger