Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Chirstmas message from Jang Geun-Suk

[News] Chirstmas message from Jang Geun-Suk

{[['']]}





Here is a translation of Christmas message from Jang Geun-Suk which was written in his homepage:
This is Jang Geun-Suk.
Today is Christmas “Chri-”. (“Chri-” is a new Korean slang formed from internet. It is supposed to be an abbreviation of the word ‘critical’ and it means that the situation had worsened if you attach it with an regular word. In this example, it means that Christmas has worsened.)
After talking with my friends in school, I just realized that Christmas’ pronounciation starts with “Chri-”. I was laughing for 30 minutes. Christmas Chri- Chri-.
I don’t think it will snow today… sniff sniff.
What do you plan to do today? I will probably watch Love Actually or Home Alone in home and write letters and make Christmas tree with my family.
They are all lies of course …. hahaha..
I will go out Chri- Chri- Chri- kekeke.
Recently, I was busy preparing for the fan meeting but I am planning to rest today without thinking too much.
I hope everyone experiences a warm Christmas today!
Merry Christmas!
Bye Chri-!
Credits: allkoreangossip

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger