Latest News :
Home » , » [DKP SUB] DKP Subs is back with T-ara's "Like The Beginning" MV!

[DKP SUB] DKP Subs is back with T-ara's "Like The Beginning" MV!

{[['']]}





I feel very down yesterday when i realised that my Youtube account has been suspended yesterday,however,i managed to get myself back from the downfall and continue to sub videos,my first comeback video has been completed,it is T-ara's Like The Beginning MV!

It is just a soft sub,if you can't see the subtitles,then you have to click on the button at the bottom right of the video to TURN ON CAPTIONS to view the subtitles,hope that you guys can support me by subscribing my channel,thanks!


Please rate if you like the video!!thanks!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger