Latest News :
Home » , » [Cyworld]Park Shin Hye's latest cyworld entry

[Cyworld]Park Shin Hye's latest cyworld entry

{[['']]}



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/qingsmedia/Kimchiland%202/ParkShinHye-Gakdugi.jpg

다이어리 내용왜 … 그런거 있잖아 …..
You know… there is that kind of feeling…
하나가 끝나버리면 .. 모든게 끝나버린거 같은거 …
When one thing ends, and it feels like everything has ended…
너와 나는 끝이 아닌데 ….
Even though it’s not the end for you and me…
너와 나도 끝이 되어버린듯한 그런 느낌 …
The feeling that you and I are also over…
내 사람이 아닌거같은거 ….
As if you’re not my person any more…
그런느낌…그런허저함….그런쓸쓸함이….
That kind of feeling… that emptiness… that loneliness…
오늘도 날 너무 힘들게해 ….
Today again it makes me suffer…
이젠 웃자… 웃자.. 좋은생각만….좋은생각만……
I’ll smile now… smile… only good thoughts… only good thoughts…
너무 좋게 마무리 지었는데 … 난 왜이러지….
Everything concluded so well… so why am I like this…
왜…널 떠나보내지 못할까…
Why can’t I let you go…
왜…난 자꾸만 ….
Why do I again and again…
이상한 기다림의 연속….
The continuation of a strange waiting…
긍정적마인드야 솟아라…!
Rise, positive mind…!




Source : Anjells@LJ
Translations by sunandmoon@soompi

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger