Latest News :
Home » , » [Cyworld] Sungmin Cyworld Entry

[Cyworld] Sungmin Cyworld Entry

{[['']]}







DIARY 2009.12.21 13:39
Yahoo~adding friend is also a very difficult thing…
I’m just about making public everything~
there were some “ilchon”* people who got removed~~~!!^^
and there was some misunderstanding~
Although (my cyworld) is hacked but that person just looked around here and there in my cy
and although (that person) had touched something (in my cyworld)
but he/she didnt leave any comment at all^^
He/she only checked my personal contacts** without my knowing…so I felt quite worry.,.;;;
Anyway, I dont know whether that person is seeing this or not
but I will report him/her soon~^^
Thanks everyone for caring about me~ㅎ

* “ilchon” are your friends in cyworld, once you add someone as your “ilchon”, that person can leave msg on your cyworld’s main page.
** it’s like personal msg, notice that people want to add you as their friend on your cyworld


Credits: 이성민 Cyworld
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger