Latest News :
Home » , » [TRANS]Big Bang’s Interview in Women’s Weekly

[TRANS]Big Bang’s Interview in Women’s Weekly

{[['']]}





Big Bang was in yet another Japanese magazine, this time it was Women’s Weekly Magazine. They also had an interview with the boys, in which they asked them about their 3rd single “Let Me Hear Your Voice“


Q : “Let Me Hear Your Voice” is the opening theme song in the drama 「One Person」, but what do you think of ‘A single girl who only spends time with herself’ ?

GD : It’s nice because I’m independent too right now and self-sufficient. However, it seems like I would become excessively used to myself, so I think I would need to turn away for a while .
D-LITE : Wouldn’t there be times when you long for a person? At that time, can a person jump into my heart? (laughs)
SOL : Although I’m independent right now, a girl that pampers me or supports me is good. 
V.I : Me too! Men of all countries share a common heart.



Q : Is everyone here the type to do everything by themselves?

D-LITE : I can do it. I’ll go wherever I need to go by myself, and I’m the type that can have a good time.
GD : I can probably go shopping. But, eating out by myself is too much.
SOL : A movie by myself is a little… when it comes to me it’s fine.
TOP : Because everyone gets lonely easily.
V.I : (With a pampered feeling) Living without a member is impossible for me! (I can’t live without the members)
GD : Can you go independent quickly? (laughs)

★ Let us hear BIGBANG’s true mind (thoughts)

(1) This winter’s date plan (Delusion)  (2) 「I want to hear the sound」of?

V.I. : (1) Making artificial snow fall in front of the girl. Confessing while sky-diving is also good. (laughs)
(2) My sister who hasn’t contacted me in almost half a year. Do I have to contact you first?

TOP : (1) We’ll go see the Tokyo Tower. Instead of the ‘live night bar’, I want to look at the night view and the two of us will drink wine.
(2) Family. Particularly, I want to hear the sound of my mom.

SOL : (1) I want to ride a snowboard together! If she can’t ride well, I’ll teach her everything carefully, one by one.
(2) Dog, BOSS. Because he makes a lonely noise if I hide for even just a little bit…

GD : (1) Being buried in a jacket a little too big for us and having a hot drink!
(2) The dog that I sleep with everyday, GaHo’s sound! I want to just hear the sound of his crying (laughs).

D-LITE : (1) Because I never got the chance to spend time with a celebrity in the winter, there’s nothing particularly special that I can think of, but maybe winter sports.
(2) The respected R&B singer, MAXWELL!

Translations: alee | ariana @ ibigbang.wordpress.com
If taking out please credit!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger