Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Taeyang “Now I Want to Fall in Love”

[News] Taeyang “Now I Want to Fall in Love”

{[['']]}





TaeYang “Now, I want to fall in love”
TaeYang, having shouted ‘Look Only at Me’, was a selfish man, but a man we could not help fall in love with. But this time around, it was a one sided love.
TaeYang has come back as a solo singer, not a member of “Bigbang”, with a new song – ‘Wedding dress’ which is about the frustration of a man have an unrequited love. It’s exactly after 1 year and 6 months since the release of his solo debut mini album last year.
How much has he changed? TaeYang, from his stages, looks like a 21-year-old shy boy. Bashful in front of strangers, he says with a sheepish smile “That’s the reason I can’t appear on entertainment shows unlike Seungri.”

“TaeYang’s performances, that I’ve seen on the stage, are the best in Korea.” In the words of a certain singer, TaeYang has an inviolable charisma. But if you have a meeting with him even once, you’ll be surprised again by his boy-like charm.

This sweet guy, TaeYang said “I’ve never had a date” with a smile.
“Since I have a strong faith that music is my way, I always think over the songs and stages that I want to show to people. That’s why a chance to date hasn’t come yet. But, I don’t want my image of having no relationship to be strengthened.  I’ve never tried to avoid such chances on purpose. I’m just too busy, that’s all.”
He said the song ‘Wedding Dress’ reflects on his past memories of one-sided love. So he does love, he’s not a just a workaholic.
Obviously, Music is his life. Music keeps him alive and he gets energy to live from Music.“Music is… It’s hard to say, but it’s become more and more important and an essential thing to me.
“There’s nothing happier than getting a great song or performing a song on the stage. If I imagine the world without music, it would be horrible. Music is vital to everyone, not only for me”
Trying to talk about other stories, however in the end, all the stories were returned back to topic of Music. As much as that, music is TaeYang’s motivation. He was willing to give up other pleasures in his youth and  still, is ready to tide over upcoming difficulties, too.
“I started this because I love it. I want to concentrate on the music.”
But, after passing his twenty years with a tag “no-love relationship”, he wishes falling in love with someone. “I want to change that image soon. Hahaha”
I, as a reporter, advised him that love scandal would be make the life very harsh so should keep it secretly when he has someone, but TaeYang exaggeratedly said “If I have someone to love, I will call you. I’d like to announce it ASAP” well then, why does he hesitate to make a girlfriend? Because he’s not sure how he could be nice to her.
“Living as a star, it looks glamorous, but there are so many pains and endurances behind. So, many musicians including myself may feel lonely, I think. Even if you’re with your loved one, this loneliness won’t be gone easily.
Above all, I have so many things to do starting career as a solo singer just for the second time. I’ve been lucky so far, it’s going to be harder and harder. I have to make greater efforts from now on. Especially like now, when I draw the public attention; what I say, what I do, and first and foremost my music has become a great responsibility.As a 21-year-old, he is so mature and thoughtful. He says he’s just on the starting line.
“The road I have to go is still far away. I have only 2 albums with my own name. The first step I haven’t even gone to ‘cause I do not have a full-length album yet. I was loved so much compared to what I did.  However, I love this way – slow but steady step forward”
“I believe, in this way, could do long time-loved music”
Everyone has their own dreams, but after reaching the 20-year-old stage, people don’t dream anymore and busy themselves about managing how to live day by day. TaeYang, however, is not like them. He is living through hot and passionate days just like his name – TaeYang (*Sun)


Translations by Mango | Please credit Always Taeyang when taken elsewhere!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger