Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Taegoon, “Even If The Person I Like Has A Partner, I Dash”

[News] Taegoon, “Even If The Person I Like Has A Partner, I Dash”

{[['']]}




Taegoon has solved the problem of “What if there is already a sweetheart for the person I like?” on the filming of Quiz! Sixth Sense today.

He says “I dash* even if there is a partner for the person I like. I will do it unconditionally because I do not want to have any regrets later.”

This episode of Quiz! Sixth Sense will air on November 22, 2009 at 10:45.

*Note: A “dash” means to send a letter of some sort to get to know a person better.

source: taegoon.wordpress.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger