Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Koo Hara's Motivation as a New Kara member

[news] Koo Hara's Motivation as a New Kara member

{[['']]}




"There are a lot of better girls out there, why they choose her to be the new member in Kara?"

When MC Ji Suk Jin asked Kara's Koo Hara "what sayings by others made you want to succeed as a star?" Koo Hara said that she wanted to become successful after over hearing seniors saying "you think they are going to make it? There are lots of other girls that are better than her, why they pick her?"

Koo Hara said that "it put a lot of tears in my eyes but I held it in."

She then added that "when I get bigger, I'm going to go to that person and tell them, 'I'm this big now.' However, I'm not where I want to be yet so I will wait a bit longer"

MC's asked to reveal that person and Koo Hara just said it was a senior artist, which made her pain even worse.

Fighting Koo Hara! You have the looks and everything to be a great KPop star, practice your singing and you will be where you want to be~



cr: omgkpop

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger