Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Kim Bum's Interview with SportsKhan

[News] Kim Bum's Interview with SportsKhan

{[['']]}




Why is Kim Bum making the lonely autumn more exhausting for the nunas? And is he destined for love like his character in Boys Over Flowers? Find out this and more after the jump in his interview with SportsKhan!



Q: Why are you making the lonely autumn more exhausting for the nunas? (Note: In Korea, people often feel lonely in autumn and tries to find boyfriends/girlfriends.)
I didn’t know my “Ga Eul-yang” saying would become such a hot subject. It was not my intention. My partner was called Ga Eul so what else could I have done? (Peculiar smile) I’m sorry if I made it hard for the nunas.


Q: Do you want to have a destined love like Shi Bum does?
Of course. I want to love like Shi Bum does, being able to throw away everything for his love but still feel happy. I’m still very young but in a few years I will find this kind of love.

Q: You’re so young but it seems you’re already married to your work?
It’s really fun at the shooting locations. In the last 3 years I haven’t rested for more than 3 days. But I’m still very happy. When I’m filming, all of my worries disappear. However, I do want to rest a little now. When I am physically exhausted, it also drains me mentally.  All this time I’ve been “running” tirelessly, but now I hope to have some time to  turn around and look back on myself.

Q: Since you’re so busy, you probably don’t have time to drink. How much allowance do you get?
No, I like drinking. I can drink about 2-3 bottles of soju. I don’t get an allowance. With the help of a personal financial planner, I manage my own income. I don’t take a lot of breaks due to work, so I don’t spend a lot of money. I only spend money when I’m taking the staff out to eat.

Q: You’re still young but you speak like a 40 year old middle-aged man! Maybe its because you read a lot?

I’ve heard many people say that I’m like an old person in a young guy’s body. I guess its even more so because I’m the eldest child in my family. I used to read a lot back in the day but since I’m so busy lately I haven’t had the time. When I am taking a break in the future I want to improve myself. I want to become an actor who is always working hard at what he does.



 Cr: Sportskhan + translations by Bumsso

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger