Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Hwang Jung Eum: ' It was all because of Ayumi, i quit SUGAR!'

[News] Hwang Jung Eum: ' It was all because of Ayumi, i quit SUGAR!'

{[['']]}





Hwang Jung Eum on the 18th broadcast of One Night of TV Entertainment revealed that the reason she quit Sugar was because of Ayumi.

"Usually when there is a group, there is always that one person who is negative and in Sugar's case, it was Ayumi. I didn't want to smear it on to someone and I was distressed. I didn't want to be a part of Sugar anymore."

Currently, Hwang Jung Eum is gaining popularity due to her act in MBC's High Kick. "I am experiencing fame right now. Even grandpa's that see me go Hwang Jung Eum, Hwang Jung Eum and they notice me."

Will Ayumi respond to this?

Personally, she should have been more professional while she was in Sugar as well. Like she said, every group might have those kinds of people and in a business setting, she should've gone through with it. However, I do not know her full story so there is not much to say of this matter.



Credit: omgkpop
posted by ting18♥ @ daily kpop news

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger