Latest News :
Home » » [News] f(x) Amber talks about her boyish image

[News] f(x) Amber talks about her boyish image

{[['']]}




5-member girlgroup f(x) have an interview recently with T-news and member Amber talks about her boyish style in the group.

Amber talked about how when she met the other members for the first time and was mistaken as a guy, “I’m not surprised by the members’ reaction, thinking that I’m a guy.”

“I enjoyed the boyish style since I was young. When I go shopping with my mother, I even go the menswear section.”

And when asked what it is like to wear menswear during promotional activities, different from the other members, Amber said, “When I was young, I wear skirts too, but I thought pants are more comfortable. And because my parents were understanding in that sense, I can make this style now.”

Credits:Kbites

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger