Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] BEAST Bust Out the Album Sales + Doo joon Interview

[news] BEAST Bust Out the Album Sales + Doo joon Interview

{[['']]}





Party up in Cube Ent.! It looks like Beast may have won the boyband wars (for now). Recent tallies have shown their debut album selling exceptionally well.

CUBE Entertainment representative Hong Seung Sung announced, “We examined the album sales up till last week and found that almost 20,000 albums have been sold.”
Apparently 10,000 albums for a rookie group is pretty darn good, and the boys have done twice that, with the album still selling.--unnecessary comment omitted--



Speaking of singling members out, it took a few glances, but I think I’m about to add Doojoon to my harem (that’s really the only thing I can call it at this point). Those eyes! Plus according to this interview with the group leader, he’s confidant, candid and has a photographic memory. Get in the back of the line girls!

My name is Yoon Doo Joon.

I was born on July 4, 1989. I might not be the oldest, but I’m the team’s leader.
Recently fans have revealed pictures from my past, but I’m afraid of my past, though there isn’t a reason to avoid it. Now everything is out, but the present is more important so it’s okay. However, when I was young, I was a cute kid.

Though Yo Seob shows many different dance adlibs, in fact, he just watches videos and tries to do them. For one month, we would be on 4 different music shows, and I feel as though the audience would get bored watching the same thing over and over. So, we are going to try to make an effort to show something different.

When we first filmed MTV BEAST, we decided to set our characters based on our image or features. But when, little by little, the cameras came over to me, and I think up words I want to say, in the end, I noticed the others showing their natural side. In my case, I was supposed to have the calm yet charismatic image……it makes no sense. Haha.

If MBC
asks me to be a cameo, I’m ready at any time! I would love to be one of the students who pick on Seo Ho. And especially Yo Seob who can be the exchange student.

Honestly, even though I’m not the oldest, being a leader is burdensome. Though it’s a difficult and embarrassing situation, what can we do, someone has to do it. Whether it be talking to adults or convincing others, it’s better to place myself out there than having another member do it, only because it didn’t fit their individual character.

My training period was really short. Because I started this when I was a senior in high school. I wanted to do music, but I could only do songs that I already knew. During my life as a trainee, even though I could mimic dance moves and liked decorating my face, if only I concentrated more on my singing I think I would sing a bit more better than now. When I was in middle school, I loved black people’s music and since then i mainly listened to soul music. And so, I follow the features of the music and tend to sing along. I would try to find my own color.

I taught myself piano. I don’t learn classical music or play very well, but by myself, I can play while singing. When attending my first music academy, my first practice song was Richard Marx’s “Now and Forever”, but since I didn’t have the MR, I learned the piano code myself. At first I practiced that song to death.
Even though Dong Woon looks like that, he’s really the maknae. When we’re at home, he would come to me using his cute act and say “Hyung~~”.

Without writing, I can remember trivial things really well. Like, when, where I met them, and the clothes they wore. And that’s why I’m the best at rock-paper-scissors. Because usually, I can see who is going to put down what first. Scientifically proven, because the law is, I am invincible.

Ki Kwang’s first stage as AJ? Of course I remember. April 2 Music Bank! (Yo Seob: No. That day was M Countdown!)



CREDITS: edaily spn (SOURCE), illuminate.@B2ST Rising (TRANS)
CREDITS: 10ASIA (SOURCE), heejin-ssi(TRANS)



cr: Seoulbeats

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger