Latest News :
Home » , » [UFO town] Beast Ufotown Translations

[UFO town] Beast Ufotown Translations

{[['']]}



Dongwoon
To Dongwoon: Expensive man~ What are you doing now?
Dongwoon: I am expensive but right now I have no job








Yoseob
To Yoseob: Seob Seob, when are you going to sleep? Keke. I'm going to sleep now, should we turn off the lights and sleep together +_+??
Yoseob: Good night!



To Beast: I'm obsessed...claim responsibility!!!! ♥
Junhyung: I'll take responsibility... I hope your love for us doesn't change...

source: screencaps | beast's ufo

translations: [info]filmsession @ [info]omona_prection

Shared by:Omona

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger