Latest News :
Home » , » [news] MBLAQ is no ordinary idol group, they have talent! Maroon 5 'This Love' Cover

[news] MBLAQ is no ordinary idol group, they have talent! Maroon 5 'This Love' Cover

{[['']]}




Recently with the much hype of the two new boy bands B2ST and MBLAQ, I've decided to check them out myself. I haven't been able to disect B2ST yet but I came across couple of MBLAQ's live performances and boy... did they impress me. Check out these live perfomances after the jump.

This is a cover of Maroon 5's song "This Love."


This live singing was at Starry Night Radio that is hosted by Park Kyung Lim.


Maybe they weren't that great to you guys but I actually had zero expectations from them. I thought it was just another boy band that focused on looks and had songs that didn't make any sense.

cr: omgkpop

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger