Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] KARA Seungyeon and Gyuri's Confession in Quiz Change The World

[News] KARA Seungyeon and Gyuri's Confession in Quiz Change The World

{[['']]}



Kara's Han Seungyeon's surprising confession, "I dated a college student after debuting"




Kara's Han Seungyeon revealed that she had experienced dating after debuting.

On October 17th broadcast of MBC "Quiz to change the world" (AKA Three Wheels, hosted by Park MiSun, Lee HwiJae, and Kim GuRa), Han Seungyeon said 'I had my first kiss when I was 20', and when Lee HweeJae asked "Didn't you say you never dated before?", she said "I really never tried it before debuting", and confessed soon after.

Han Seungyeon said "Suddenly saying that I had experienced dating would be too revealing, so I had no choice but to say I never did" and "After debuting, it was my first time dating, and my first kiss. He wasn't a celebrity, but a college student".

Han Seungyeon continued, "We're not meeting anymore", and "As a celebrity and a college student, our life rhythms were different, and how we thought were very different as well".


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara's Park Gyuri "My long toe is my only inferiority"




On October 17th broadcast of MBC "Quiz to change the world" (AKA Three Wheels, hosted by Park MiSun, Lee HweeJae, and Kim GuRa), Park Gyuri said "My toe being long is my only inferiority" and "Instead of my big toe, my second toe is longer. It's like a finger."

After, when the MC's asked, "Is that your only con?", she replied naturally "It's what my parents gave me, so I'm satisfied" as she brought up a smile.


sources:
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910180648251001
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910180648591001

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger