Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Hyori's Bestfriend's Confession : “If Hyori were a man, I would marry her”

[News] Hyori's Bestfriend's Confession : “If Hyori were a man, I would marry her”

{[['']]}




An interview with Ahn Ji Hye.

“I still feel like we should ask more questions about Hyori.”

“It’s okay. Go ahead.”

Ahn Ji Hye’s cool and frankness is her specialty and attraction. Juxtaposed with Hyori’s charm, the pair’s friendship gives off a “That’s why they’re friends” vibe.

Although she is an actress and even went to Russia to perform, she is only known as “Hyori’s friend” when “Hyori’s Off the Record” was broadcasted.

She might be disappointed but she remains committed to her acting career. Though she sees her peer reaching peaks of popularity, she does not feel pressured. To Ji Hye, Hyori may be her soulmate.

When speaking about Hyori, her expression is always bright. It didn’t feel like an interview, it felt more like a casual conversation about a friend’s story.

“Her acting? As an actress myself, her acting is really hard to endure. But that’s just because her role didn’t suit her.” Her comments were harsh, and yet, they show compassion.

Hyori and Ji Hye’s friendship is as common as any other. They care for each other, but living as celebrities makes their lives look glamorous even though it is quite lonely. As long as she has someone to accompany her on this long road, Ji Hye feels like a “lucky actress.”

Q: Are you disappointed that you’re not being known for your acting skills, but rather for being Hyori’s friend?
A: I act in plays and I do independent films, so I don’t regret that the public doesn’t know that much about me. Whether it is “actress Ahn Ji Hye” or “Hyori’s friend Ahn Ji Hye,” they’re both me and there’s no reason to separate the two.

Q: Those modifiers seem to give you a mystery feeling, like “How is Hyori’s friend actually like?”
A: Really? That’s a good thing for me. (Laughs.) I actually didn’t know that I’m labeled as Hyori’s friend. I just went on “Off the Record” once and did a photoshoot with her. It’s a bit embarrassing to say that I’m a mystery. If I knew that I was going to come off like that, I would’ve made myself look prettier when I was recording. Too bad. (Laughs.)

Q: When did you meet this friend?
A: I met her in the first year of college. We were both in the acting department. It’s been 10 years already.

Q: Do you guys have any intimate moments?
A: Intimate moments are an exaggeration. We were really compatible friends. We like the same things, our interests are similar, style, too. But the most important thing is that we live close to each other. We’re practically neighbors.

Q: Your friendship isn’t any different from other friendships?
A: Friendship is not going to change just because one is a top star. To me, friendship happens when we first meet.

Q: When you’re together, what do you guys do?
A: We stay home. We watch movies, read books, listen to music. We both like to raise kittens so we like cat-watching. She likes to cook, I like to clean. When we’re together, I feel really comfortable. If she were a man, we probably would’ve gotten married.

Q: You guys seem even sillier than I expected.
A: It’s not like we don’t do anything when we get together. Recently, I started liking “Hula.” But I like to compare our appearances. I always lose, though. I’m thinking about giving up. (Laughs.)

Translation: forgotten620 l www.hyoleesubs.wordpress.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger