Latest News :
Home » , » [news] G-Dragon me2day updates 091023

[news] G-Dragon me2day updates 091023

{[['']]}



Another day, another me2DAY update from our man, G-Dragon. Today he shows us the 3D PAPER FIGURE that can be bought from the YG STORE. I personally think it looks a little freaky, but I didn’t build any of the other 3D FIGURES from the previous releases. Also, the ‘Butterfly’ MV was released!



Original message:
“굿모닝∼^^ 오늘버터플라이뮤직비디오가공개되었어요 시간날때한번씩보세요ㅎ 그럼좋은하루^^”

In English:

“Good morning~^^ Today the ‘Butterfly’ music video was released to the public. Take a look if you have the timeㅎ So, have a good day^^”


cr: aa-chan.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger