Latest News :
Home » » [News] G Dragon, "I'm Going To See Beyonce."

[News] G Dragon, "I'm Going To See Beyonce."

{[['']]}





G-Dragon was seen at Beyonce’s ‘I AM WORLD’ tour in South Korea, after the sexy diva had been absent for two years. Perharps because of the cold weather G-Dragon was seen with a heavy jacket and a scarf, and without his perm. G-Dragon, Se7en and Sean were seen at this concert together.

Beyonce’s new album released on October last year, “I AM SASHA FIERCE” number one on the Billboard Albums chart, was pieced together brilliantly. Her tour ‘I AM…TOUR IN SEOUL!’ will last 2 days, on October 20th and 21st, and held in Seoul’s Olympic Stadium



Korean article: sportsseoul

cr:ibigbang

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger