Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] Dara talks about her brother , Thunder !

[NEWS] Dara talks about her brother , Thunder !

{[['']]}



Dara’s message:

Hi! It’s my brother Sang Hyun! He’s my baby bro! He’s all grown up now… he used to be really small… we have a 6 year age gap. When I was 10, he was 4, he was still a baby! I’m like his mom whenever omma isn’t around! He’s like friends with durami, whenever we’re all together I feel left out because I’m so old! Bwahahaha! He’s the only man in our family yet he’s the youngest. I wish I can find the guy who will really love me and be a part of my family so I can be stronger, I think I’m getting weaker. Anyway, thanks for your support (to sanghyun), here’s his picture! Mwah!






Credits to : @Soompi, 2ne1evo

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger