Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] 091015 2AM Jo Kwon reveals "I've never been in a relationship."

[NEWS] 091015 2AM Jo Kwon reveals "I've never been in a relationship."

{[['']]}





2AM Jo Kwon reveals "I've never been in a relationship."

Jo Kwon appeared on MBC's Sebakwi on October 24th and expressed his feelings with the guests.

That day, Jo Kwon revealed that "he had not yet been in a relationship." MC Lee Hwijae questioned him, asking "Did you never have the chance?" in which Jo Kwon replied with "I had a lot of chances but I knew that I would get into a lot of trouble with JYP so I didn't pursue them."

The other 2AM members have also expressed their worries with Jo Kwon currently appearing on MBC's We Got Married with Brown Eyed Girls' GaIn.


Source : NEWSEN , http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10099
Credits to : hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY (TRANS)
posted by estee28♥~ @ daily kpop news

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger