Latest News :
Home » , » [News]Uee was sexually harrassed

[News]Uee was sexually harrassed

{[['']]}



UEE

On the show ‘Quiz to Change the World’ that aired on th 19th, After School’s member UEE confessed to the other guests on the show and the whole nation about an unfortunate event that occurred to her.

During the program, when the ’sexual harassment’ topic came up, UEE revealed a situation she had been in during a club performance. UEE said, “After the club performance, when I was coming down from the stage I felt someone else’s hand on my thigh. It wasn’t an accident, but on purpose.”

And she also added, “I even heard the person who touched my thigh talking about with others saying the word “thigh” in their conversation and laughing about it.” Eventually, she confessed, “Then I was really torn apart.”


cr:KBITES

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger