Latest News :
Home » , , » [Cyworld] Heechul Cyworld Entry

[Cyworld] Heechul Cyworld Entry

{[['']]}



Heechul Cyworld Entry 2009.12.16 -
Please Call It Heekyung



I only go to China when we have a concert there… that is, occasionally
but everytime I go, I’m really popular
…… it’s understandable if it’s a normal degree of popularity, but to be this popular, I was pretty surprised
So I asked Hankyung
Me: Hey, “Jin Xi Che”~that’s me right? Whoa, why am I so popular – -;;
Hankyung: Because you’re a punk. (NOTE: thanks [info]weird_ab!)
Me: (- ┏)
Then I asked our manager-hyung,
Me: Hyung, why am I so popular? Haha, it puts me in a good mood, hahaha
Hyung: Because there’s only one person like you in the world, so a lot of people like you, haha
Me: Oh~ Does that mean I should grow my hair until it reaches waist-length? Hahaha [NO HEECHUL IT DOESN'T]
Hyung: Also Hankyung mentions your name quite often in China.
Me: That bastard… is he saying that I taught him curses again – -^
Hyung: Hankyung often says that you helped him out a lot when he had problems in Korea, says that you’re very close friends~ everyone asks why you don’t come to China more often, haha.
Me: Looks like he said something good for once. Strangely embarrassing, haha.
Hyung: Also your fans are kind of scary, haha. Maybe because they’re like you? [the coding got messed up here?]
Me: My fans were originally like that. Haha. Recently the focus has been on becoming more popular. Maybe I should switch it up a bit for the fans? I’d feel more at ease – -
Hyung: Ah
Me: Why do all my banners read “Princess” – -? And there are pictures of me as a woman.
Hyung: That… Hankyung is China’s prince? So you’re the princess.
Me: Oh, does that mean I have to shave my armpits? Hehehehe
Later, when I was drinking with Hankyung just the two of us, I brought it up casually
Me: Hey, thanks.
Hankyung: For what?
Me: Well~ I heard you mention me a lot in China~because of you I’m popular there even though I don’t go very often hahaha (it’s really embarrassing to say stuff like this)
Hankyung: Shut up and drink.
Me: ^-^ (This guy really makes me wanna…. – -^)
My warm friend(-┏)


Credit:  mytiggerhobes at heechulpetals & SJ-WORLD.NET

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger